1.If I own property in Lake Adventure, can I live there full-time?
No, permanent residency is not permitted.
2. Can we use Lake Adventure as our permanent residence to receive regular mail?
No, Lake Adventure is a privately owned part-time campground.
3. Do we need a permit to cut down a tree?
Yes, permits can be obtained through the office, or call 570-686-2800
4. How do I report a problem at my lot for maintenance to address like no electric or no water?
Fill out a work order and submit to the office.
LACA Work Order or call 570-686-2800
5. What if the office is closed?
Call Security on the Emergency Line at 570-686-3496 and they will let you know if maintenance is available to be called in.
6. Is the lake stocked with fish?
Yes, but not every year, only as needed.
7. Can we keep the fish we catch?
No, currently there is a catch and release policy in effect.
8. Can I ride my golf cart or ATV on Lake Adventure’s roads?
No. Riding these vehicles within LACA goes against our rules and will result in a citation.
Submit Your Question: email@example.com